Milton Oly Fit provide expert Oly weightlifting and CrossFit coaching. Coral and Dayn, MolyFit’s two dedicated coaches, have over 30 years of experience between them. You can be certain the you will receive the best weightlifting, CrossFit and PT coaching available.
Coral is a respected and accomplished weightlifting coach and masters-level lifter who has competed (first in power lifting, and now in weightlifting) for over 16 years and is a current masters-level record-holder in a number of categories.
A summary of Coral’s skills and history include:
- International-level coach who also continues to coach at the club, state, and national levels.
- National Masters Chairperson for the Australian Weightlifting Federation and Committee member on the International Masters Board.
- A member of the “IWF Masters Hall of Fame”, Oceania region (inducted in 2013). Coral is the first woman to have been given this honour.
- Coral also led the organising committee for the 2017 Australian & Oceania Masters Weightlifting Championships, Pacific Rim Masters Tournament and Masters World Cup
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Specialized training, Group Exercise and Personal Training).
Coral also provides personal training for our members, from young children (8 years and older) to seniors (going into their 60s).
Dayn is an experienced CrossFit coach who has worked with the team at Milton Oly Fit for many years. He is highly qualified, with many certifications (as you’ll see below!) as well as a degree in nutrition and dietetics from QUT.
A summary of Dayn’s skills and qualifications include:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Group Exercise Instructor And Personal Training).
- CrossFit Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Trainer.
- AWF Level 1 Club Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach.
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer.
- AWF Level 2 State Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach.
- CrossFit Football Trainer.
- AWF Level 3 National Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach (Intern).
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics at Queensland University of Technology.
Dayn also provides personal training for group and individual (one-on-one) members.